Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daddy Do It All!

Gia Girl....let's chat.  You are one lucky girl, do you know that?  Or as your Pops would say "You're a lucky lucky dog!"  In less than three months you get to meet one of the finest men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and loving...your Daddy!  You may not know this about your Dad but he is an incredible man (this you will soon find out!).  He isn't like most, that's what I love about him.  Your Daddy is a very passionate person.  When he decides to go for something, he goes full throttle, heart and soul.  Pretty amazing right?  He has pulled out all the stops for you my dear daughter, and he just keeps amazing me.  I thought it was amazing when we got married almost two years ago that he wanted to be a part of the planning of certain parts of our wedding (one being the food...imagine that!!)..most men would not care.  But, it became even more apparent how involved he wants to be when we found out you were headed our way. 

Since the day we found out we were expecting a baby (even before we knew you were Gia, and not Macks) he has been shopping for you, helping design your nursery, and working through every step with me.  Your Mom is one lucky woman, and she thanks God everyday for your Dad.  He is going to become an even better person because you will enter his life (which is hard to imagine).  I know you will never go without love and compassion because Daniel is your Daddy.  See you very soon baby girl.  But for now...here are some pictures of your Dad and Brinkley hard at work!










Photo








































1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it- just perfect- that color is beautiful, get her into purple so she can be a SIGMA!! Love you babe

    ReplyDelete