Sunday, August 28, 2011

Showering Us With Love

Last Sunday my girlfriends threw me a shower...by far the best baby shower I have ever been to.  All the stops were pulled out and I was just amazed at how incredibly lucky I am to have such wonderful women in my life.  The beautiful shower was thrown by 6 women whom I am so lucky to call friends: Angela, Jamie, Liz, Laurel, Gabby and Molly.

To all my ladies...may you always know how much I adore you and how grateful I am that you are a part of my life.

My wish is that my daughter is able to be surrounded by as many phenomenal women as I was at my shower.  If she is, then she will have known what happiness and true friendship really are.

One week later and I am still grinning ear to ear that I have the pleasure of introducing my daughter to all the girls who support and love me unconditionally.  Thanks again friends. Here are some pictures of some amazing gifts!!!









2 comments:

  1. I love you! Just plain and simple- you are by far one of the most appreciative people that I know....so glad that we could throw this shower for you momma! Can't wait to hold Miss Gia! Love you so much Rea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I just love you plain and simple!!! Thanks for all your love and support!!!

    ReplyDelete