Had my monthly doctor appointment on Wednesday. Gia is doing well! Her heart rate 142 bpm. Bump is growing, skin is stretching, and I am itching! I cannot believe that I only have one more appointment in 4 weeks and then I will start seeing my doctor every 2 weeks! When school starts back up August 17th I know it will be a fast moving train to due date!
Daniel and I scheduled our 3D/4D ultrasound 2 weeks from today, so look for some great 3D shots coming of our angel. Here is the bump--my green tank top makes me think of St. Patrick's Day, which makes me want green beer, which then makes me happy knowing I can have on of those in March!!! :) Went back to dark hair today too.
Happy Friday Homies!
You are just darling! Can't wait to hold this little bean and have many many green beers with you- love you doll! :)
ReplyDelete