Friday, August 19, 2011

3D Ultrasound & 28 Week Bump!

Today we went to Belly Image in Lenexa to have our 3D Ultrasound done!  What a cool place, I highly recommend it, the ladies there are so sweet and it was a great experience.  We were able to get 8 photos printed off for us (what they call Instant Gratification) and a CD with over 80 3D images and a DVD of the entire live sonogram.  :)

Here are some of my favorites of Miss Gia, she was a little sleepy and a little shy (always wanting something by her face whether it be her hand, her foot, or all 4...yes all 4 she had up in her face for the last 10 minutes!!)  What a stinker.  She's gorgeous, no question about it and I am getting so anxious to hold her and meet her.

Also, here is my 28 week baby bump...gotta be honest, I am not in love with any pictures of me at this point, so it's getting difficult to WANT to post pics!















2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness :) she's beautiful... and that is quite the bump you are sporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already tell she's gonna be a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete