This past weekend my mom and her 3 sisters, and all the daughters took off for a Yoga Retreat. It was incredible. I got some serious spiritual healing and growing done and so many laughs you can't even imagine! It was great to get in touch with some of my feelings, worries, fears, and anxiety that I have felt during this pregnancy, and just talk about it. Sometimes the best therapy is simple conversation. And there is no better group to have done this with! Here are some photos of our retreat!!! I love my family.
Free time, family chat!
4 sisters and their daughters!!! Our whole group!
Me, Aunt Missy, Cousin Maddie
A stroll around the Light Center with Megan and Maddie--two of my faves!!!
Creating my own personal oil that will help with relaxation!
Prepping for morning Yoga.
Ooooh, how fun! Please tell me more about this. I want to know! I have gotten more into yoga and I am always looking for ways to cope with my depression and anxiety. Email me lady. I'm so glad you had a fabulous time =)
ReplyDelete