Howdy! Here is my 24 week baby bump, again a few days late, sorry about that! :) I will be hitting the 25 week mark on Thursday!!! :) Gia is very active with her kicks early in the morning if I just lay still in bed and right before I go to bed! I am starting to think that because her Mom talks so much (shocker I know) she is at peace and sleeping through the day, but when I shut up...she wants her voice to be heard! :)
Something weird..on Saturday I started noticing what felt like a fizzy feeling right under my right breast bone. The best way to describe it is like an Alka-Seltzer has been dropped in my upper ab and it is fizzing away! It doesn't hurt, just weird. Comes and goes for just minutes at a time, sometimes multiple times a day though. I have heard of hiccups feeling like this but usually everyone that has written about says that feeling has come from the lower pelvic area. Who knows..maybe Gia has flipped again and her hiccups are up under my chest..or her hair is tickling me. Any thoughts???
A few things I am noticing:
-Dessert is still a must some time throughout the day (ice cream, cookies, cupcake!). I wonder if this goes away after pregnancy??
-I still feel pretty good and have been diligent about hitting the chiropractor at least every 2 weeks if I get sore.
-I can definitely see that my breathing has gotten heavier with simple tasks like walking up the stairs, bending over, trying to get up! :)
-As much as I love to eat, I have noticed the food is running out of places to go so I am getting full faster...Gia you are taking up so much room!!!
-This heat is killer, but it is hot for everyone so I try to not complain and stay inside and cool as much as possible.
Okay here is my bump...you can see I have been doing some serious growing lately! :)


Oh, I'm so glad you described that funny feeling in your ribs. I had that so often during my pregnancy with Landon but never knew what it was! I think it's your rib cage moving and stretching so all your organs down below have room to move up
ReplyDelete.0..3.
See that number jibberish above? That was Brigham typing on the keyboard. He wanted you to know that he wanted to say something too! Okay, moving on.
You look so cute! Love the bump!