Wednesday, July 20, 2011

80 or Baby?

I think along the path of life we all come to the realization that we enter this world needing to be cared for, fed, bathed, and dressed.  And for some of us, that is how we leave this world.  Although it isn't a pleasant thought---it's one we must accept and therefore decide to live in the moment, right?!

Right!

Pump the breaks.  Okay then, can some please explain to me why being pregnant also makes you question what point you are at in  your life?  Seriously.  Listen to the things that have come out of my mouth the past week and then you try to tell me if I sound like a 28 year old, fairly healthy woman! 

"Look at my new pair of flip flops I purchased, they have extra support in the heal so my back doesn't ache."

"Oh My God!  This underwear looks amazing...look at this thick band around the waste, there is no way my ass will eat these."

"Can you carry these laundry baskets upstairs, I have a shooting pain down my leg."

"I urinate frequently...could this be an over-active bladder?"

"Since when did getting out of bed require such heavy breathing?"

"When is dinner babe, I am starving!"
Daniel- "It's 5:30"

See what I mean???   I rest my case.

Signing off,
The 80 year old pregnant lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment