Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Reason for rAd...

Chatting with my brother-in-law this weekend and we chatted about my blog and how he wonders if my followers understand the reasoning for the title.  He said that I may want to share that so they have a connection to the blog's name.  I though this sounded like and excellent idea.  Now, although there is no amazing story behind it, it does have significance.  In the Allegri family each couple has the combined "nickname."  You know, rather than write To: Nick and Sybil on everything they combined their names and created their combo name Snic.  This fits better on Christmas labels!  Mark and Michelle have always been M & M (if you need me to explain this, I am worried for you.)  So when Daniel and I got married we were trying to think of our combo name.  After letting Daniel spew ideas such as:  Raniel (pronounced RanYul), Dangan, and other ridiculous choices I looked up and the answer was right in front of me.

For our wedding we got this great gift from the Saccaro's, it was a circular mirror with our initials on it rAd.  So we hung it above our mini bar in our kitchen and that area became the RAD Saloon!  So, if you have yet to put it together the r=Reagan, the A=Allegri, and the d=Daniel.  The Reagan and Daniel Allegri Life...rAd Life! :)

Thanks for following, being rAd is.....well.......just what we are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment