So we have made it! 20 weeks, halfway there, 20 to go, however you want to look at it...Daniel, Brinkley, Reagan and Gia have all made it! :) And I think we have done a fine job! Here is the baby bump!
For my knowledge:
~weight gain 9 pounds
~a glass of wine sounds remarkable
~I found out what an episiotomy is today...HOLY $#!*
~fruit in the morning doesn't work, too acidic and this leads to hurling outside at school (I have now christened the east and west sides of our lovely Oakwood Manor building!)
~I am feeling more and more confident that I can feel Miss Gia. When I lay on my side at night, when I am still and calm, I can feel something going on in there---it must be her right!
~French fry cravings and Popsicle cravings are out, anything on the breakfast menu from McDonald's and ice cream is in!


No comments:
Post a Comment