Had my monthly appointment today with Dr. White. Baby A's heartbeat was going strong at 157 and we set up my OB ultrasound for next Thursday. I will officially be 19 weeks, so that is right in the middle of the range they will see me (18-20 weeks to find out the gender). This visit will be lengthy because they tell us the gender, fingers crossed he/she wants to show us his/her goods.
Please note, I will not be a mother that will encourage/condone this behavior once out of the womb. They will also be checking the organs, the arteries, umbilical cord, and tons more.
I cannot wait to find out what is in my belly---right now it seems like just gas ;).
So look for the update on Thursday if our future will be full of pinks and purples, or
blues and reds (barf that reminds me of KU) blue and black!
Gia or Macks...who is in there???
No comments:
Post a Comment