At the beginning of this pregnancy I was journaling everything every couple of days, but now with this blog I hardly write anymore on pencil and paper. Totally fine with me b/c I have mad typing skills. But just to remember where I am and to have something to look back on, I thought I should have an entry of where I am, at 19 weeks.
Weight gain-7 pounds
How I am feeling- The lower back pain I was experiencing earlier in the pregnancy has definitely gone down on the pain scale (whoo-hoo!!!). I see the chiropractor about every 2 weeks now and am maintaining my adjustments. For the most part I am at at 3 on the pain scale, which is more annoying than painful for me.
Something I have learned-Pop the Tums as soon as I feel a tad queasy or heartburn coming on. Getting close to time to purchase the REAL DEAL BODY PILLOW! Currently I am using my king size pillows (which are doing the trick now), but as my belly grows, I need to purchase the real one!
An Ahhhh-ha moment-When you begin this journey what you once thought was WORRY, is no longer even close to what you will experience. I know that I have signed up for a lifetime of worry! :)
I really have enjoyed this journey so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment