Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Narcolepsy or Pregnancy???

Never been pregnant before?  BE AWARE...YOU CAN LITERALLY FALL ASLEEP WITHIN 2 MINUTES IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!!!  Ready for my story?  Yesterday Daniel and I were out running errands all day and when we got back he started painting our bathroom (props to him it looks so much better!!!).  Anywho, I decided to finish up cleaning the house and was working on laundry.  I brought up the LAST load of freshly fluffed towels and laid them on my bed. 

That's it.  That's the end of the story---I have no recollection of what took place after that exact moment.  Except for what Daniel explained to me an hour later.  "Apparently" I passed out on the pile of warm cozy towels, face first.  Surprised when he came out of the bathroom, he then noticed my dog was somehow underneath me (probably fighting for his life).  After checking both pulses, he left us there and began folding the towels as a good husband would!  As he pulled the last warm towel from what seemed to be my cold dead hands, I awoke.

Confused and out of it....I peed and went back to bed.

Sincerely Yours,
Narcoleptic Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, that is freaking hilarious! Pregnancy really zaps you. I know everyone says you're supposed to get your energy back after the 1st trimester but I have no clue who these people are or what they are talking about. I was ALWAYS exhausted.

    Growing a person is hard work! Thanks for the morning laugh :)

    ReplyDelete