Went in for that second ultrasound yesterday at Imaging for Women (love that place!). The baby looked great and they saw zero issues (no second sack that didn't form, no divided uterus, no nothing!). So it was probably just my bladder casting a shadow. Our little nugget was just moving and grooving in there again! Heart beat was 157 and Daniel was able to video the sonogram for a little portion. He purchased the I Flip and I think we will have be getting lots of use out of that in the next few years.
Baby measured as if I am 14 weeks 2 days today, that's a tad off of what my OB had me at (13 weeks 5 days). But pretty darn close. Taking the Duet DHA prenatals and they aren't making me sick and I am praying the baby will quickly develop anything I have not provided it the past month ;)
Plan is to find out the gender in about 5-6 weeks. Will know a specific date at my next OB visit scheduled for June 7th. Daniel and I's guess is a boy! What is yours? Here is another sono picture!
Thanks for checking in...

Love that little minnow!! I guess girl- have always felt since day one baby girl...maybe cause I am needing to buy pink! :)
ReplyDelete