Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Full of Energy!

We just got back from our 2nd doctor's appointment and got to see Baby A again!!!  He/She was just moving and grooving in there...so cool.  I originally was just going to be able to hear the heartbeat, as our doctor's office doesn't have the newest ultrasound machine with the attached doppler, but when I had a question for Dr. White, she suggested we just take another look.  After a few friends saw my first sonogram picture they were curious as to what the little shaded area was NEXT to the sack.  After hearing "maybe you are going to have twins" for the past 4 weeks, I was anxious to see what Dr. White's take on it was.  She said it wouldn't hurt to take another look.

We saw that shaded area again but this time it was clear there wasn't a baby in there but she was wondering if it could be my bladder casting a shadow, a second sack that didn't develop into a baby, or I might have a divided uterus. Since they cannot tell yet, she wants me to see Women's Imaging where they can get a really good and clear look at what is going on.  She didn't seem worried either way about what we saw, but just always wants to be on top of everything.

Baby A's heartbeat was strong and he/she is certainly very active.  Daniel said, "He/She definitely has our personality!"  Here is a picture of our 13 week sono! :)  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment