Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Baby Bump!

Hey all!  I hope this finds you well on this cold and windy Saturday afternoon.  I am in comfy clothes watching Sex and the City and waiting for Pizza Hut to deliver my beef and onion thin and crispy pizza!  I am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face because I have had such a wonderful weekend.  Yesterday I had lots of friends join me at Manny's for a great Mexican birthday dinner OLE, today I got to go to Bridget's baby shower (cutest pregnant woman ever!) and then out to see a friend who just got his MBA (congrats Ryan!).  It's been a great weekend and I am beat!

I want to thank everyone of my friends and family for such an amazing birthday, they keep getting better with age!  D and I were talking about how this time next year for my birthday we will have to call in the parents to babysit Baby A so we can go out with friends to celebrate, but being that it might be the first time out of the house for a real celebration....we will be beat and in bed by 10! ;)  My how times are changing.

Here is my baby bump picture for week 14!  Not much change...still feel great though!  Love to you all.


1 comment:

  1. You sure are cute! Can't wait to see that bump grow!

    ReplyDelete