Thursday, May 19, 2011

As Biggy Would Say "It Was All a Dream"

Well, I was welcomed with open arms into the land of CRAZY dreams last night.  This is apparently another glorious journey the pregnant woman takes...I am just glad I came out of it alive!  Ready for it?

I was back in Brookfield at a massage parlor (do they even call them that anymore or is that for the "risque" places?)  Anyway...I walked it to get a prenatal massage...after dressing in my "motherly" massage atire??  A hiddeous 1950 version of Kate Middleton's wedding dress I was headed back to the room for my massage, when all of a sudden (to a pregnant woman's suprise) I had to pee.  So I asked for the restroom.  Unfortunately they didn't offer adult bathrooms, just kiddy restrooms for the sick kids who also lived in the parlor...kids that were hooked up to IV's and had oxygen tanks on wheels that walked around the halls????  So they said that I could use the staff bathroom.  Great I thought.  I went back behind the partition and each staff member had an individual bathroom, except...wait for it...they were recliners with holes cut in the seat where you did your business.  A classy version of a porter potty I would assume.  What the hell...I need to get out of here. 

But wait, I attempted to try and use these recliners, but I was having troubles hovering over the recliner, as to not touch the seat cushion (mostly using the arm rests as any normal person would do)...when interrupted by my therapist who was ready to disrobe me from my motherly lace and massage me. 

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, thank you God I woke up...and really had to pee.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky...usually when I have dreams of peeing it means I done peed the bed already. (Usually involving lots of booze in my younger years)

    ReplyDelete