So I had a dream last night that I had an orange baby...perhaps because I was spray tanning yesterday (which before anyone says anything, I checked with my doctor who okayed this!!!) and started to think...yikes, I really don't want to be huge and totally pregnant coming in here. I don't want people to be thinking I am frying my child in the real deal bed when I am actually doing the safe route! Which got me thinking...why do we always worry about what others think? I mean let's be real...if I checked with my doctor who said it was totally fine, why am I second guessing it? Perhaps b/c I feel vein in a way--thinking "Seriously Reagan, you can't go 9 months without spray tanning, or getting your hair highlighted?" The answer..NO! I realize I am about to undergo some serious bodily changes and if it helps me feel better about myself to dye myself orange and highlight my hair, then so be it!
BTdub...I am pretty sure all the movie stars are spray tanning while pregnant---that aint no pregnancy glow. ;) Thanks for tuning into, As Reagan Rants!!!
So funny- I wonder why we care so much about what others think when in all reality we will never see these people again...oh so true...I now use the Loreal tanner like lotion on my face and body- no streaks and it doesn't smell- just put some on last night... :) I think that the minnow likes his/her mommy to be happy and orange!!
ReplyDeletelol - you are too funny. Just a warning - pregnancy dreams can get REALLY f*cked up ;)
ReplyDeleteI have always been pale white like a vampire (and so are both my boys). But I can understand if you've always been tan how hard that might be.
Molly I am so glad you are following me, I love Mollywood and follow you like crazy too, what a fun world this blogging is to be in!!!
ReplyDeleteI plan to have many more postings about my shanigans in the next 25 weeks...here we go!!! :)