Well Miss Molly, you convinced this girl to become a BLOGGER! Hey everyone, and welcome to my blog. I never really envisioned myself as the blogger type, but after becoming completely addicted to my girlfriend, Molly's blog, I thought, hey maybe there are just a few people out there who will follow my blog too! I am doing this blog for a few reasons. One is for my friends who won't be here to watch the GROWTH of myself and our baby in person. Another reason is because I can't think of a better way to remember every piece of this journey. Daniel and I are so excited to be welcoming our son/daughter into our lives this coming November. We are first timers at this gig, so I look forward to this journey with the most amazing husband ever and with the most incredible family and friends a girl could ask for.
Just a quick update on where we are in this pregnancy. I am 12 1/2 weeks along and feel incredible! I am due November 10, 2011. We go for our second doctor visit tomorrow and we are so excited. This pregnancy has been quite easy to say the least. I have had no morning sickness and have really been feeling great except for the fatigue. I am posting a few pictures, I apologize for the fuzziness (they are pictures of pictures), but I promise to just start taking them with my phone so I can send them directly to the blog!
Happy Monday friends, chat more soon!


Love love love it! So glad you started this blog-can't wait to see all the pictures of you and minnow growing..love you babe!
ReplyDeleteReagan my dear.. you are glowing like a pregnant woman and your rockin it! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Reagan! It's the OTHER sorority sister Molly =) I was following links on Molly B's blog and I was like, hmmmm, she looks really familiar, hehehe. Then I realized it was you!
ReplyDeleteI have been blogging for 4.5 years! About pregnancy, my boys, and a bunch of other stuff too. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's an amazing community!
Please visit my blog if you have a chance and CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I will be following along if you don't mind. My second just turned 1 and now I'm getting baby fever all over again ;)