It is so strange that she is here to celebrate her first Halloween, considering she wasn't supposed to join us for another 10 days! I am sure glad she got to be here though, it made this day so much more special! Here are some photos of her outfits! Aunt Ang, I apologize I forgot to snap a photo of her in the footies..but you can see her hat! :)
Monday, October 31, 2011
A Spooktacular Day!
Today has been the best day! First of all, it is Gia's one week birthday! Also my mom is in and staying with us this week to spend some time with her favorite granddaughter, her favorite daughter and favorite son-in-law! To top it all off Gia has had a wonderful Halloween! She had so much fun...Gramma and Mommy had so much fun dressing her up in her Halloween outfits she got from Auntie Ang, Gramma, and Mommy. :)
It is so strange that she is here to celebrate her first Halloween, considering she wasn't supposed to join us for another 10 days! I am sure glad she got to be here though, it made this day so much more special! Here are some photos of her outfits! Aunt Ang, I apologize I forgot to snap a photo of her in the footies..but you can see her hat! :)
It is so strange that she is here to celebrate her first Halloween, considering she wasn't supposed to join us for another 10 days! I am sure glad she got to be here though, it made this day so much more special! Here are some photos of her outfits! Aunt Ang, I apologize I forgot to snap a photo of her in the footies..but you can see her hat! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, what a cute little pumpkin. Seriously, Reagan! She is a gorgeous baby. I bet you are bursting at the seams!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, those were Brigham's exact measurements when he was born :)
I'm glad all went well and she is home with mommy and daddy!