Monday, November 7, 2011

2 Weeks Old!

Where in the heck did the last 14 days go?  During my pregnancy I couldn't get a day to go by fast, let alone 2 weeks...and now here we are on the week of your due date Gia!  I cannot believe it!  You are more beautiful then you were yesterday....and that is not easy to do!  Your Daddy and I are enjoying getting to know you and what you do and don't like.  Here is an update about you so far!

Likes:
~to be held close to skin
~to sleep with your hands above your head
~kisses from Daddy
~butt pats from Mommy
~to eat constantly
~to poop no matter where you are or what you are doing! 
~car rides

Dislikes:
~swaddling
~not being able to lay flat on your back
~bath time (you showed us this when you pooped in the sink the night of your first bath!)
~getting your diaper changed
~the binky unless you ask for it

You are an amazing eater, nursing every 2 1/2-3 hours.  You were introduced to the bottle last night when you were starving and Mommy was frantic...you took it like a champ and gulped it down.  Today was my first day at home alone with you and we did great (even though last night was very long because you seemed to have a tummy ache or be starving...not sure which one!).  We even went to the grocery store in the rain--rock on!

I love you baby girl, more and more everyday, and my heart is filled with joy that you are mine.  Okay, I am going to hop off here and snuggle with you! I love you sweetheart.  Here is a picture of you a few days ago that I took with the camera, I think it turned out great...we decided to use it for your announcement!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are SO sweet! I'm glad everything is going well including the nursing! It is no easy feat to be your baby's source of nutrition ALL.THE.TIME.

    ReplyDelete