Wednesday, October 12, 2011

36 Week Update

Here is an update on where we are before our daughter arrives...

Met with the doctor today for our 36 week check up and Gia is doing great!  Heart rate of 140 and she is head down and very active lately!  I am dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced!  So at least we have some movement.  I am trying to not get my hopes up, little girl, that you will arrive early, but I sure am looking forward to holding you in my arms and saying hello.  All your aunties think you will be an October baby...so we shall sit back see---Mommy and Daddy won't mind if you come on Halloween! :)

Until you are ready, just know we are here waiting and think about how our life is about to change every single day.  You take up the majority of our conversation.  We talk about what you will look like, how much you will weigh, when you will come, and how beautiful you will be.

I have began my nesting frenzy in anticipation of your arrival.  This past weekend I started cleaning nooks and crannies and made my final shopping list of must haves before you arrive...I am excited to go shopping this weekend for things like:  a second base for your car seat, swing, extra crib sheets, ect!  Daddy installed your car seat and has started painting the kitchen and the hall---it needs to look nice for your arrival! :)  We also went out and purchased your homecoming outfit, which we know you will be very comfy in!

I love you more and more everyday!  Here is the 36 week bump...and we will see you soon Gia girl.


1 comment:

  1. Where is the picture? I am DYING to see you this weekend! I am so excited for you and D....the amazing journey is about to start....your life will never be the same again and it is the BEST gift in the world!!! Love you babe

    ReplyDelete