Friday, September 23, 2011

33 Weeks

I can see a small flicker at the end of this tunnel---although I am not sure if I am going to be able to fit through the tunnel for much longer...may need to send in back up!  32 week doctor appointment went great last week.  Her heartrate was 140.  She is very active and loves getting her feet into my rib cage for a foot massage...we will be talking about this when you arrive Gia.

I have another appointment next Thursday when I will be 34 weeks along.  Interested to see if they will check me and if we have any movement or dialation!  Everyday we get more and more excited/nervous to welcome this little angel into our lives.

Baby showers coming up and I am loving it!  One this weekend in Brookfield, next weekend in KC with my family, and the following week at work!  Bring it on! :)  We are so blessed!

Here is my picture...missed 32 week shot so now I will update my 33, 36, and 39 picture for the rest of the time! :)



2 comments:

  1. So cute- we are so excited to meet this little bundle of joy!!! Luke and Will have been fighting over who is going to date her- these boys...goodness! Love you momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home stretch, girl! I can't wait until she's here and I can see pics of this gorgeous baby!

    I bet she'll have your sense of humor =)

    ReplyDelete