How in the world did I ever let this room remain that God awful pink for 2 years?
How small is she going to look inside that enormous crib?
How quickly will she grow out of it?!
If she came right now, what would I need to have for her?
Will I see Daniel and myself in her?
Why didn't I purchase a rocker just for comfort prior to pregnancy...this thing rocks!
I hope she can feel how much I already love her.
Her grandparents are going to melt when they meet her.
Am I really going to be a Mom in 10 weeks?
No question left me worried or sad, rather it left me with this incredible feeling of gratitude and pure joy. I cannot wait to be your mom Gia. I cannot wait to create a friendship like your Grammy and I have. I can't wait to see how much you fall in love with both sets of grandparents. I can't wait to see the exact moment you enter this world and melt your Daddy's heart. Thank you for being ours, I hope we make you happy!
Until you get here sweet baby girl, here are some photos of the room that will be yours in a few short weeks. This place was created by your Mom and Dad (with many gifts from amazing people) and it's intended to be a place to feel loved, relaxed, and calm. We hope you like it.
Aunt Jodi had this made for you. She matched your room color and the diamond knobs!
It's all for you Gia Girl.
Rocker from Wal-Mart, chandelier from Hobby Lobby--the perfect touch!
Gia, your friends are waiting! Bunny, Doll, and Alfonzo. Daddy loved his mustache!
We love your bedding (Gilt Groupe), crib (WalMart), and the cherry blossom wall decal (Etsy)! Just perfect!
Your nightlight is from Mommy's friend Leah and Aunt Angela framed your 3D photo! Bracelet from Aunt Jodi!
Your dresser (Big Lots) with changing pad. Love the ambiance!
Old school blocks (Babies R Us) remind Mom and Dad of being kids!
A shelf (Target) with 3 pink baskets. You already have lots of books to read when you get here!
Letters (JoAnne) and fabric (Hobby Lobby) from your Godmother and then Gramma covered the letters.
What a gorgeous room, Reagan! I remember trying to imagine a baby in the crib that sat empty and ready for so long. When we finally brought him home from the hospital it was so fun laying him in there. He was tiny but I don't think we realized how tiny (6 lbs).
ReplyDeleteOf course, they grow so fast. Cherish these last months. Your world is about to be rocked in amazing ways you cannot even imagine :)