Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's Happening???

To say my life has changed would be an understatement.
Do I stand back sometimes and have out of body experiences?
Duh.
What do you do? Smile, laugh, and blog about it.

Welcome to the world of parenting....Allegri style.

Fact:  My night stand used to house ibuprofen, water, Sex and the City books, remote control.  
Now it houses freshly pumped breast milk, prenatal vitamins, a video baby monitor, and books that remind me to have safe sex in the city so I don't get knocked up again.

She Said:  Babe, will you assemble exersaucer?
He Said:  The what?
She Said:  The exersaucer...
He Said:   Isn't that the same thing as the Johnny Jumper...nevermind, I can't believe Johnny Jumper is now a part of my vocabulary.


Who knew the baby bjorn serves double duty...hands free baby carrier, and also an adult bib--Gia's head catches my salsa so it doesn't get on my clothes!  SCORE! :)

Setting~Friday night
Plan~Dinner at Margaritas 7 p.m. then renting a movie and drinking wine.
Reality~Dinner at Margaritas at 6:30, one beer/margarita, no movie, in bed by 9 p.m.

What the hell is that?  Oh...no biggie...I just found Gia's missing sock...static cling attached it to my underwear....I found it at 10:30 a.m.---I got dressed at 7:30 a.m.

Daniel used to hum to The Black Keys or Beck while cooking dinner...
Daniel now hums Twinkle Twinkle.

PRE-BABY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION: Hey Reagan, what are you guys doing this weekend?
POST-BABY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:  You going to pump and dump that?


We are in our element! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment