We know we won't get bonuses or elaborate gifts...but we do get gifts---
so I decided to write a song about it!
When you see the last one, I have an explanation of it below! :)
12 Gifts of Christmas
(to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas)
By: Reagan Allegri
On the day before Winter Break my students gave to me:
12 mugs for coffee
11 trinkets from home
10 stinky lotions
9 half burnt candles
8 homemade somethings
7 stuffed reindeer
6 re-gifted items
5 random things
4 more mugs for coffee
3 banana breads
2 homemade ornaments
A gift card with a zero balance
Okay, so I got a Walmart gift card today from a kiddo and it has a baby on it. I was so happy to get this gift from a student and she said, "It's for the baby!"
I told her I would definitely buy something for Gia with it! Then she said, and I promise I am not making this up....if you want to use the gift card though you have to put money on it.
That's right folks! I got a gift card with a zero balance that has already been used! So enjoy your Christmas bonuses or nice gifts from your bosses! ;)
That's right folks! I got a gift card with a zero balance that has already been used! So enjoy your Christmas bonuses or nice gifts from your bosses! ;)
I love ur blog! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAmanda & Paul